We care for YOU
Are you looking for a professional, flexible and high-quality relocation service for yourself or your company? Then you are in good hands with us.
Few things can be as challenging as transferring to a new country, a different culture. Whether you are moving to or within Germany, or your company sends you abroad – with TM Relocation you will be in good hands.
We navigate the complexity of the tasks at hand so that your employees can focus on their new job. Our team of highly trained consultants will guide you and your employees through the entire relocation process.
You will find detailed information about our services here on our website. For a customized offer, meeting your special needs, simply contact us!
Our special service for you:
International Relocation Service!
Whether you have to start work or are planning a business trip – we will support you worldwide with the necessary procedure.
Worldwide Relocation Service
We can offer the full range of services through well established relationships to our trusted partners worldwide. Regardless of home or host Country, TM Relocation will ensure a smooth, global relocation process.
Worldwide visa service for work and business visas
- Professional consultancy
- Application of work permits and visas worldwide
- Legalization and translation of all necessary documents
- Preparation of all necessary documents
- Co-Ordination of residence permits, registrations etc.
- The USA Special: We offer a simple and uncomplicated solution for the procurement of US work permits – please contact us.
Worldwide Relocation Service
- Co-ordination of all relevant relocation processes
- Single Point of contact
- Trusted Partners abroad ensure the same high Service level worldwide.
Authorities and Formalities
Moving to or within Germany inevitably involves a long list of bureaucratic issues, which can turn out to be a time consuming as well as nerve wracking adventure.
With our know how and our connections to the various authorities we can provide a profound and professional service to you which will ensure that all permits necessary for your stay in Germany are quickly granted.
You need to deploy employees to other locations worldwide? We can certainly support you. A brief summary of the services we offer can be found under Relocation Services Worldwide.
- Registration office
(Registration/notice of residence/German police record/proof of residency/application tax ID/dog registration, etc.)
- Immigration office
(Application/collection/extension of work and residence permits for non Europeans)
- Labour office
(Application/collection/extention of work permits)
- Foreign Embassies/Consulates
(„foreign police record”, e.g. affidavit, application for and collection of visas for foreign countries)
(Tracking of visa applications)
Drivers Licence & Car Registration
- Transport Department
(Car registration and de-registration)
- Conversion of foreign drivers license
- Official translation of foreign drivers license
- Police record (if so required)
- Information on the first aid course and eye test
- Information about the driving school and overall process
- Application of German license at the Transport Department
- Authentication of employer lconfirmation etters
- Authentication of documents and/or copies of documents
- Application of child benefit
No matter how great or small the distance from home country to host country, we take the time to listen to each assignee, to learn what is important. Getting to know the assignee and understanding that each one is unique allows us to guide them through the challenge of moving for work.
Our comprehensive service ensures that the transfer and integration flows smoothly, and is simple for everybody.
Our Relocation Consultants will be glad to assist.
Orientation and introduction to local conditions
- Orientation tour of selected areas within Munich or the outskirts
- Overall information about living in the city
- General information concerning the rental market
- General information about public and private schools and kindergartens
- Shopping facilities
- Information about the public transportation system in Munich
- Comprehensive information concerning sports opportunities, neighborhood clubs and cultural facilities
- Welcome Present: City plan and comprehensive welcome guide
- Thorough consultation with the employee to define individual requirements and needs for the new home
- Systematic search and pre-selection of suitable accommodation based on the search profile
- Arranging appointments to view accommodation
- Accompanying employee to the appointments of the pre-selected houses or flats
- Lease negotiations protecting the client’s interest
- Translation and explanation of the rental agreement (no legal advice )
- Co-ordination of payments of deposit
- Accompanying the employee at the hand over appointment
- Explanation of the handover protocol
Formalities after move in
- Application for internet/telephone access (if desired a consultation about the different telephone and internet offers is also available)
- Connection to utilities
- Registration GEZ (mandatory television and radio license)
- Application of residential parking permit (if required)
- Organisation of mail forwarding services
- Organization of language courses
- Support with the opening of bank accounts
- Organization of relevant insurance cover/consultations
- List of foreign-language doctors, dentists, pharmacies, attorneys, tax counsels etc.
- A handout of the most important and helpful telephone numbers, addresses and Websites
- Post-move telephone advice and assistance after moving into the new home
- Information about the German educational system
- Consultancy for selection of private schools and kindergartens
- Appointments, organization and attendance visits to private schools and kindergartens
- Support for registration formalities
Let us select the ideal forwarding company for your household goods. We will arrange it all and will be your single point of contact.
Scope of Service:
- Coodination and Management of removal of house hold goods
- Organisation and negotiation of quotations from two forwarding agents
- TM Relocation chooses to removal company best suited
- Organisation of transport insurance
- TM Relocation assists with coordination of appointments regarding packing and shipping as well as delivery
- Checking of invoice
- Coordination of insurance claims
- Coordination of storage facility including insurance
Maybe your employees say: “We are sorry that we have to go home.” – A statement which we often hear from assignees who have really enjoyed their stay in Germany. However the time comes when moving back turns into reality. Whether your employees return home or move to another location – we deliver a comprehensive departure service.
Our relocation consultants will be glad to assist and will cover:
- General consultancy and support
- Getting in contact with the transferee to set up the process
- Preparation of written notice for termination of the lease to the landlord
- Organisation and coordination of painters etc. for the renovation
- Returning the flat/ house to the landlord (hand over protocol)
- Checking of final utility bill
- Organisation of mail forwarding services
- Preparation of the cancellation letter to corresponding insurance companies, club-memberships, accounts etc.
- Cancellation of electricity-, gas- and water supply contracts
- Cancellation of GEZ (TV/radio tax)
- Cancellation telephone/internet access
- Car de-registration
- Cancellation child allowance
- De-registration of residency
We also can take care of obtaining foreign visas and worldwide relocation if necessary!
Apart from the main services outlined in detail TM Relocation can also support you with a host of incidental services. No matter how large or small the task at Hand, we are here to fulfill your requirements.
- Consultancy in general
- Information about pet import regulations
- Information about car im-/export regulations
- Organization and handling of car im-/export
- Organization of temporary accommodation; e.g. hotel, serviced apartments etc
- Airport pick up
- Support in organizing Babysitters, cleaners, gardners etc.
- … and much more!
We are an independent relocation provider that understands nuances around the world.
Our goal is to minimize your organizational efforts and to ensure the quick and smooth integration of your employees and their families into their new environment.
Whether you are looking for an individual service or a tailormade package, we aim to supply a cost efficient solution to fit your special needs as well as those of your assignees.
Currently we provide all our services in the following German cities and their surrounding areas : Munich, Berlin, Dresden, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt/M, Hamburg, Leizpig, Nuremberg, Mannheim and Stuttgart.
Our large network of trusted and long standing partners enables us to also service the rest of the world in the same manner. Our Clients range from large scale to medium sized and small enterprises, which are nationally and/or internationally active.
“We care for YOU”!
It is our aim to serve our clients with competence, diligence and know how concerning all aspects of global mobility. Service means everything to us and we are grateful for the opportunity to live our philosophy in support of our clients and their employees.
In last 21 years TM Relocation Services GmbH has successfully established itself in the world of relocation. The company was founded by Katja Merschmann in 1996 and initially concentrated its efforts on and around Munich. More and more locations werer added. TM Relocation is currently present in the following cities and their surrounding areas: Munich, Berlin, Dresden, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt/M, Hamburg, Leipzig, Nuremberg, Mannheim and Stuttgart.
After 21 years Katja Merschmann stepped down as CEO handing over the responsibility to Mirjam Sheldon.
Mirjam Sheldon joined TM Relocation in 2011 as head of the immigration department. She looks back on many years of experience in the relocation business and other fields in London and Hong Kong. In 2014 Mirjam Sheldon became COO and since April 2017 acts as CEO of TM Relocation Services GmbH.
Today our highly experienced team strives to develop and deliver customized relocation services to our clients from arrival to departure – from start to finish.
For more than 21 years our experienced and highly trained team of competent, multilingual relocation consultants has been supporting thousands of individuals and families world wide.
On-going professional training, many years of experience and strong personal motivation characterizes each one of our team members.
- Business Development
- Quality Management
- Client Account Management
- Human Resources
- Financial Controlling
Senior Relocation Consultants
Our team of more than 38 skilled consultants support both national & international employees with their assignments, whether in Germany or worldwide with the full range of our services.
We represent 20% of DAX quoted organizations. They value our professionalism, flexibility, and also our discretion. So, for confidentiality reasons, we are unable to publish specific company names on this website. However, we are happy to provide you with a reference list in a face-to-face meeting.
- Automotive Industry
- Banking Industry
- Electric utility Industry
- IT-Consultant Industry
- Producing industry
- Auditing companies
We care for YOU
We are happy to handle your request!
TM Relocation Services GmbH
Telefon: +49 89 386672-30
Telefax: +49 89 386672-38
Greater Frankfurt on the Main area
Martin-Wohmann Str. 8c
Telefon: +49 6192 2067780
Greater Dusseldorf area
Telefon: +49 0211 33997215
Greater Berlin area
Telefon: +49 30 5858134144
Greater Hamburg area
Telefon: +49 40 8221782 – 38
Greater Dresden/Leipzig area
Am Himmler 1a
01844 Neustadt i.Sa.
Mobil: +49 176 18899839
Greater Stuttgart area
Telefon: +49 0711 20700620
Greater Mannheim area
Telefon: +49 151 18828895
Greater Nuremberg area
Telefon: +49 176 18899855